Is this you?
- Are you just living your life going through the motions?
- Reacting to the world and waiting for things to be better?
- Does your life feel full of obligations to others?
- You might not even know what you want your life to be as you spend time doing everything for others and very little for yourself?
- Does your life feel colourless?
- Are you jealous of other people’s lives as they seem to have it all?
- Are you suffering from imposter syndrome, not feeling good enough, constantly comparing yourself to others?
My Mission Life is too short not to enjoy it and have the life that you really want to lead. My mission is to work with women, like you, to help them bring joy into their lives and to empower themselves to overcome feelings of self-doubt, imposter syndrome and not being good enough. I want all women to have: -
- the meaningful life and the impact they want to make on the world
- the jobs and promotions they want
- fulfilling relationships and family life
- time to enjoy life and to not be constantly working
- time to allow them to stay healthy and not burn out.
My Offering I work with women to help them to get back to their authentic selves in order to be able to live in joy and harmony with who they really are by: -
- Increasing the joy in their lives.
- Recognising and celebrating their strengths and amazing talents.
- Uncovering and removing the conditioning and stories that determine what they think about who they are, how they should behave and what they are capable of.
- Identifying and releasing limiting beliefs that are holding them stuck and unable to have want they truly desire.
- Helping them to let go of having to do it all themselves and to consciously put support networks in place.
- Teaching them to put self-care and themselves at the centre of their lives so they can be the best version of themselves for themself and others.
- Bringing balance into their lives.
- Helping them to work with and not against their natural cycles so as to achieve more in the time available.
- Providing role models, tools and techniques to give them more options to be able to better navigate what life throws at them.
Come join me If my mission and offering sounds appealing to you then please do get in touch to discuss working with me. There will be tough love, challenges and sometimes tears but there will also be laughter and fun and moments of joy too. You will be in a safe and secure space where you can bring anything and everything to the table in order to enable you to create the life that you want and indeed deserve. Gillian About Me I had a successful 30-year career working in the highly masculine world of computing. I was the first person, of any gender, at my school to study for a computer science qualification. I subsequently became the only person in my year to gain a 1st class honours degree in Computer Science. I started my working life as a computer programmer but very quickly moved on to team leading roles and ended up as a Product Manager looking after a number of software products. These were mainly for well-known financial institutions moving large amounts of money around the world. It was a very masculine environment, high profile and when a system was down or we had a challenging fixed deadline to meet, stressful. But despite this I enjoyed my work and what I and the teams who worked with me achieved. I felt that my super powers as a woman helped to build and motivate the teams to achieve those successes as well as foster great client relationships so that we worked together as a single team and not adversaries in pursuit of their goals. I left work to become a full-time carer for my father. After he passed away, I decided to set up my coaching business, as one of my greatest joys at work was supporting and enabling the growth of team members. In addition to my day job as a manager I trained and became an in-house certified coach. I also have accreditation at Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring with the ILM (Institute of Management) and am currently working towards accreditation with the ICF (International Coaching Federation). I chose to become a certified One of ManyTM coach as I wanted particularly to support women and the unique challenges that we have in the world. I am based in Central London and Bedfordshire but do most of my coaching online.