Maria is a mother, a healer of people and animals, a mentor, an experienced speaker and a One of Many coach. She is also one of the lynchpins of the One of Many customer services team.
“Maria probably saved my life. Had she not helped me to be brave, to listen to my inner voice and take the plunge into my heart’s desires, I would still be stressed; miserable and on my way to another round of burn out.” (Sara)
Maria’s coaching comes from an authentic, lived experience. She understands the ups and downs of life better than most. Maria’s life was shattered by an accident that left her in a wheelchair for 2 years during which time she lost everything – her marriage, her home, her beautiful horse and her livelihood. And yet, through this experience, which she now sees as a great blessing, she was able to find meaning, to find her purpose and to reconnect with her true self. As a result, nothing phases Maria and her capacity to create and hold a safe space for those experiencing trauma, loss and grief is infinite. She coaches women out of their confusion, loss and fear - into a space of connection with their true purpose. She elicits light bulb moments, joy and deep gratitude in all those fortunate enough to work with her.
Through her coaching, Maria helps women to:
- Gain clarity about their purpose and the confidence to move forward
- Overcome their fear, find their courage and do what they need to do
- Connect with themselves and their partner at a deep level
- Express themselves, their love and their needs clearly and in a way that elicits understanding
- Move from a sense of emptiness to a sense of fulfilment and a true sense of purpose
- Connect with joy and wonder in all aspects of their lives
Maria also works with couples experiencing difficulty conceiving helping them to bring new life into their relationship.
“By sharing my Truth, I empower others to discover their Truth. By sharing my love, I enable them to feel loved. And by sharing my strength, I help them to discover the courage to be the person they were born to be.”